Host systems offer the possibility to integrate to a wide range of third-party systems.
These interfaces are vital, essential and a must if we want to keep a constant control of all integrated operations.
Currently a connection is not only an interface, but an almost perfect integration; information flows between systems without any manual intervention.
All the services provided by Host interfaces with other systems and equipment’s, are extensive and associated with the features capabilities, we highlight the following:
- The main service is the Direct Debit, a commonplace to most interfaces, that consist in the automatic posting of charges in the guest/client account (folios);
- Automatic updates of availabilities and prices with third parties systems is one of the most requested services;
- Integration of reservations provided by third-party systems;
- Block or Unlock services on other equipments or systems according to Check-In/Check-Out;
- Providing guests / clients data and information to third-party systems (ex.: CRM);
- Credit limits control according to establish instrusctions;
- Controlled access to rooms or other reserved areas;
- Room Status – (information about the rooms status) a service that, from an extension, allows to change a status from Dirty/Clean, Inspected/Not Inspected or put room in Maintenance;
- Room services as - wake up calls, room service, appointments (SPA), etc;
- Post charges (ex.: Minibar) in guests accounts through the telephone room extension;
- Integration of accounting and financial movements;
Available types of Interfaces
Telephone management and Internet Access
These types of equipments are essential to provide communication services for or with the guests. The connection with this type of systems offers a wide range of automated features;
It’s essential to ensure the safety and integrity of guests and their belongings; this type of connections allows an easy way to automatically export reservation data to the electronic lock system.
Interactive Television (Pay TV)
These equipments offer a wide range of services, most of them a unique way to interact with the guest at a individual level, so very dependent on the info present in Host systems;
Maintenance Management Systems
These connections allows the operator to control the maintenance status of a room or common areas and set info transmissions between systems;
Golf Systems & SPA
Charge posting and reservation integrations;
Control and Energy Management
Check-I and Check-out information communication between systems for a more effective energy management.
CRM & Loyalty Systems
Host maintain an automatic string of guests/clients data with customer relationship management systems specialize in promoting the Hotel in various of types of marketing and commercial channels.